Senior Manager Seller Services
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1691066
What you'll do at
- Launch and manage suite of seller services that enable partner / seller growth and success on Walmart Marketplace platform
- Build business case for seller solutions and champion approval and funding from stakeholders and accelerate growth via partnerships where needed
- Develop capability, solutions and product to address seller pain points and improve seller experience
- Communicate service line benefits and champion initiatives throughout the organization
- Build out monetization models and growth opportunity for seller service offerings
- Motivate adoption and drive the services revenue opportunity for services launched
- Partner with product, engineering, operations, category specialists, suppliers and other teams in to deliver the best customer and seller experience
- Lead business development activities with solution partners (as needed)
- Attract, lead and develop best-in-class team members
- Work cross-functionally across multiple locations so communication, collaboration, and organization are key to your success
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, economics, engineering, Information Systems, or related field
- 7 -10 years of experience in Program/Product management with experience in leading cross functional teams to solve complex business problems, deploy products launch innovative solutions
- Experience in retail, e-commerce, and /or Marketplace
- Track-record of effectively managing teams to complete multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people across multiple levels, cooperative working style
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and critical thinking skills
- Uncompromising commitment to the customer
- Prior experience launching partner growth solutions and services
- Strong presentation and influencing skills and the ability to interact with executive level business and technical partners
- Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, drive and passion to be best-in-class
- Self-starter with a strong attention to detail and an ability to deal with ambiguity
- Track record of delivering results and ability to demonstrate measurable results to business and customer KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to champion products throughout the organization
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
- Be the customer: You have a deep understanding of how to connect with and develop amazing experience for customers/partners
- Belief in our purpose of save money, live better for customers
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1-2 years experience at a Top Tier management consulting firm
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents