Business Intelligence Manager - eCommerce Competitive Intelligence
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1678825
What you'll do at
Business Intelligence Manager – eCommerce Competitive Intelligence
Walmart is looking for a rockstar data expert with excellent data analysis and visualizing skills to contribute in making a huge impact on business using data.
This person is highly motivated to drive Business insights to join our Competitive Intelligence & Analytics team to help drive insights and reports for the pricing business. This person will have deep analytical skills and will be comfortable working with stakeholders to create meaningful stories from the data. This person will be organizing data to build appropriate visualizations with actionable insights to business stakeholders.
The Competitive Intelligence team is the backbone of ensuring Walmart delivers best in class prices and online shopping experiences. In this position, you will work with a team of product managers, analysts, and engineers in shaping the competitive landscape. You’ll use a blend of technical and business skills to navigate a fast-moving environment and deliver results.
As a Business Intelligence Manager, this person will work closely with the business partners, product team and data engineering team to solve sophisticated and high impact problems using big data, hive, SQL & Python.
In This Role You Will:
- Cross team collaboration with Product teams and business stakeholders to understand problems that can be answered with data
- Structuring data problems and finding resources to develop data schemas
- Build and manage dashboards that can communicate the right KPIs to business
- Making meaningful correlations and logical insights from data trends
- Work with the Product teams to build effective Key Performance Indicators to measure success
- Identify gaps and data inefficiencies to improve data quality and reports
- Work with Data Engineers to create the right data structures for reporting purposes
- Minimum 3+ years of analytics experience working with business stakeholders
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with BI tools like Tableau, Looker, ThoughtSpot etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Information Systems, Business or Computer Science
- Excellent data analysis skills, with the ability to pull from many different data sources and provide insights on that data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in SQL or Python
- Excellent storytelling skills to share insights with stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving and visual thinking skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Python, Master’s degree in Data science or information management is a huge plus!
- Experience with eCommerce is a huge plus!
About Walmart eCommerce
Walmart eCommerce is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. With some of the brightest minds in product, technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Backed by the world’s largest retailer, Walmart eCommerce is a growing family of brands including Walmart, Jet, Hayneedle, Moosejaw, Shoes.com, and more. And we’re just getting started.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents