Site Merchandising Manager 2, Home
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1678753
What you'll do at
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Want to help millions of people create living spaces that they love? The Home Group at Walmart eCommerce is building a new type of customer-centric shopping experience at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to help you find and buy things you love for your home.
As a Site Merchandising Manager 2, you are responsible for creating a best in class customer experience through effective site merchandising strategies. You will lead a team responsible for optimizing the site experience for taxonomy, product listing (shelf) and search by leveraging analytics, comp research and industry best practices. The person in this role will collaborate as the site merchandising expert on product requirements, rollout plan for Home vertical new product/functionality and Site Merchandising tool enhancements. Creativity and agility will be paramount as you identify retail trends, synthesize information from multiple touch points and create business solutions in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Merchandising and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans to improve customer experience and conversion
- Maintain a strong vision for future site improvements driven by passion for delighting our customers
- Collaborates with category management & SEO team to identify any gaps or needs with site taxonomy
- Review reports of site traffic and patterns and performs insightful analytics to determine areas for optimization to drive conversion rates
- Partner with product teams to align on and drive deliverables for a product vision, strategy, and roadmap to drive conversion and repeat purchases for Walmart.com's Home customer
- Tests and evaluate the effectiveness of merchandising strategies; refines as part of continuous improvement process
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides leadership within Site Merchandising team; mentors and leads site merchandising specialists
- Encourages an environment of operational excellence and flawless execution to achieve a best in class site experience
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of site merchandising experience
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Keen attention to details
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Search and SEO experience
- Deep knowledge of the way consumers shop online, with 1-2 years exposure to home a plus
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents