Associate Creative Director, Brand Social (Walmart.com)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1653573
What you'll do at
Walmart is looking for an Associate Creative Director for Brand Social that must be able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment, ideate spontaneously across a broad range of topics, and translate ideas and abstract concepts into visual executions that support all of the brand social channels. This position requires a strong eye for design and typography, the ability to comprehend and then communicate ideas from briefs, well as a solid understanding of current photo and video production trends. Note, this position requires hands on design, as well as working with a small team under the direct supervision of the creative director.
The Associate Creative Director for Brand Social should be an extremely creative individual with fantastic interpersonal skills. They absolutely must possess a deep knowledge of, and an even deeper love for all things social media. We need someone that not only knows the rules, and has an awareness of what great work has come before, but they must also have a passion for contributing to that lexicon. They must be reliable employees and enjoy challenging and fast-paced work. Being extremely motivated and having strong leadership skills is also important.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of best practices and trends for each social channel
- A superstar with motion graphics
- The ability to art direct shoots (photo and video) as well as a solid understanding of post production
- Concept development and creative strategy
- Comfortable leading meetings and presenting to executives
- And just to make sure you’re paying attention, tell me your favorite animal
- Experience supervising staff
- Degree in Advertising, Fine Arts or related fields
- Agency background preferred but not necessary
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents