Customer Service Representative
- Location EDISON, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1651046
What you'll do at
POSITION LOCATION: EDISON, NEW JERSEY at BARE NECESSITIES
As a Bare Necessities Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for helping customers with phone and online orders, product inquiries, and product recommendations. You will utilize the wealth of knowledge that will be required to become a bra fitting expert in this position, offering fit and styling advice to customers while driving sales.
The Customer Service Representative will be expected to provide exceptional customer service and deliver an impeccable experience for the Bare Necessities customer, measured by increased customer satisfaction and service level standards. The position is located in Edison, NJ.
You will be required to:
- Go above and beyond, advocating for every customer concern and request
- Attend to each customer’s needs by listening to their specific inquiry and then utilize your deep product knowledge across our vast assortment to suggest and sell our customer the right solution – all via email, chat and phone
- Promote additional products by identifying cross-selling opportunities and selling to customers
- Respond quickly to change with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to work and achieve goals
- Be a customer advocate throughout the organization
- Participate on cross-departmental project teams as required
- Take accountability for one or more specialized departmental responsibilities
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently provide genuine, friendly, personable and professional service
- Go above and beyond advocating for every customer concern and request
- Process customer orders via phone and online
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues to supervisor/manager when necessary
- Deliver bra fitting expertise by guiding customers on how to measure and achieve the ‘perfect fitting bra’
- Build and develop relationships with customers to achieve continued sales growth
- Promote additional products by identifying cross-selling opportunities and selling to customer
- Consistently manage customer expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on customer feedback
- Respond quickly to change with a positive attitude and willingness to learn new ways to work and achieve goals
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- 3+ years of customer service experience or previous exposure to a call center environment
- Ability to emotionally connect with customers to increase brand loyalty and sales
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and balance customer priorities
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced service environment
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills in person and on the phone
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team
- Associate’s Degree or higher preferred
- Proficient using Windows, Microsoft Office suite, and email/Outlook
- Entry-level sales experience a plus
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Must be able to type 50-60+ words per minute
- Ability to work flexible or changing schedules is a critical aspect of this department. Department hours of operation are 8:00 am – 10:00 pm Monday-Wednesday; 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Thursday-Friday; 8:30 am – 6:00 pm Saturday.
Customer Service Team Mission Statement:
We will deliver a world class customer experience through a highly engaged and knowledgeable customer service team.
Bare Necessities is the largest online specialty retailer of women’s branded and designer intimate apparel. Our mission is simple: to lift women up so they can soar. As bra experts, we know that when women feel comfortable in their own skin—like, really comfortable—only then will they become unstoppable. Here’s how we provide support…beyond measure:
With the right people. Our expert team of certified amBRAssadors™ lives to find her accurate fit and the perfect bras. They’re here to meet her every intimate apparel need and build a lifelong relationship.
With the right products. We carry bras in an unmatched range of brands and styles, in band sizes 28 to 58 and cup sizes AA to O. We also have the web’s best selection of bra-sized swimwear for average, full-busted and curvy women, plus an array of shapewear, hosiery, panties, activewear and even cute, comfy shoes.
We will only consider extremely highly-qualified candidates for a position. Positions are based in Edison, NJ.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents