Senior Manager, Perfect Order
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1637800
What you'll do at
To complement our customer value proposition strategy, we are focused on developing the capability to deliver a perfect post-purchase experience. The role will focus on delivering a Perfect Order to the customers by building the capability for real-time measurement, detection and classification of all defects at a granular order-by-order level, organizing and feeding this real-time defect information directly to appropriate Walmart associates (Retail, Supply Chain, Product & Engineering) and thousands of suppliers. These teams will then work in parallel across all issues to determine the true root cause and to quickly implement changes in data, processes or technology to prevent future defects of a similar nature from occurring.
- Analyze customer order defects and build detailed data requirements that will help answer the root cause of defects
- Develop product and feature roadmap to address order issues and improve site experience
- Partner with product, engineering, operations, category specialists, suppliers and other teams in to deliver the best customer experience.
- Build a business case for feature changes and obtain approval and funding from stakeholders
- Communicate project benefits and champion initiatives throughout the organization.
- Roll out new features and monitor changes.
- Attract, lead and develop best-in-class team members
- Work cross-functionally across multiple locations so communication, collaboration, and organization are key to your success
- Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
- 10 years+ of experience in Program/Product management.
- Experience in an e-commerce
- Track-record of effectively managing teams to complete multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, and constantly iterating to be best-in-class
- Self-starter with a strong attention to detail and an ability to deal with ambiguity
- Uncompromising commitment to the customer
- Experience in leading cross functional teams to solve complex business problems and deploy innovative solutions
- Strong presentation and influencing skills and the ability to interact with executive level business and technical partners
- Track record of delivering results and ability to demonstrate measurable results to business and customer KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to champion products throughout the organization
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
- Experience leading teams and delivering results in a cross-functional organization
- Be the customer: You have a deep understanding of how to connect with and develop amazing experience for customers/partners
- Belief in our purpose of save money, live better for customers
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents