Site Merchandising Specialist Lead, Home Programming Coordinator
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1632866
What you'll do at
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Want to help millions of people create living spaces that they love? The Home Group at Walmart eCommerce (Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle) is building a new type of customer-centric shopping experience at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to help you find and buy things you love for your home. We are looking for an exceptional Home Programming Coordinator to operationalize and optimize the flow of communication and deliverables for all home programming initiatives. Development and optimization of process will be critical and partnership building essential to the success of this role. Your ultimate goal will be to build and execute a communication strategy that ensures that all partners hit deliverables at a quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily level for the total Home Vertical on Walmart.com. The end result will be that all teams are 100% informed and ready to action on the Home key initiatives and priorities.
- Documents, maintains and optimizes the overall programming calendar process and communication workflow for the Home Site Merchandising & Curation organization.
- Communicates Home calendar project progress across the organization by developing communication materials & process documentation that enable partners to stay informed and stay on track.
- Enhances the productivity of the Home Site Merchandising & Curation team by identifying opportunities and needs for new processes & workflows; and communicating recommended action plans to Senior Managers and Director.
- Partner with cross-functional teams for identification and coordination of dependencies with other teams across the organization and supporting functions to ensure timeliness of deliverables and process optimization.
- Be able to understand high level merchandising objectives and identify common threads that help pull together a cohesive story presentation for our customer.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Proficient in MS-PowerPoint and comfortable building presentations to tell a clear story
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum two (2) years of process and/or project management, creative production or related business experience.
- Key required skills: MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint
- Knowledge of process management/improvement, Lean Thinking, Six Sigma methodologies preferred and history of improving processes
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience leading a cross functional team.
- Adobe Photoshop or graphic design program experience
- Able to work autonomously with minimal support
- Strong communication and negotiations skills (influencer)
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents