Training Program Lead
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1627457
What you'll do at
Walmart Media Group (WMG, www.walmartmedia.com), the fast-growing advertising technology division of the world’s largest omni-channel retailer, is seeking a candidate with an entrepreneurial energy who has a passion for customer experience and for helping people learn.
The right candidate would have experience in program/project coordination, instructional design and the ability to leverage multimedia to develop training material.
- Partner closely with SME’s to effectively assess and evaluate learning needs which will allow you to provide viable solutions to close the gap or design and develop interactive courses.
- Instructional design of fun, learner-centric training solutions that are flexible, adaptable and keeps the audience engaged while transferring skill/knowledge, and driving sustained behavior change.
- Collaborates with any coordination requirements to support the training or onboarding program, including booking training rooms, scheduling participants, coordinating catering.
- Build and develop relationships with all stakeholders, communicating updates and program information on a regular basis and determine the most effective training strategy and interventions to support the WMG training needs.
- Establish and track metrics to analyze effectiveness of the onboarding and training initiatives to creatively influence participation and improve the quality of the programs.
- Collaborate effectively with other supporting organizations such as Recruiting, Facilities and IT/AV to ensure all training provides a professional and seamless user experience for the audience.
- Develop a training curriculum which aligns to the various phases in the learning journey of our WMG divisions and even key functions.
- Content creation across variety of mediums: learning platforms, wikis, decks, and infographics
- Coordinate, training schedules, 1:1 training and at scale (lectures, townhalls, webinars)
- Bachelor’s degree with no concentration limit in Learning Design, Education or another related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 2-5 years of instructional design and training program development
- Extraordinary presentation, written and verbal communication, engagement and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in training or program coordination and management
- Strong initiative: Ability to get things done quickly in a rapidly evolving company
- Must possess a combination of expertise in Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, Adobe CS and PowerPoint skills, with demonstrated work samples showing complex eLearning course development
- Excellent consultancy skills, with ability to cut through the fog to identify the requester's needs and address them
About: Walmart Media Group works with brands to influence real shoppers at scale across the entire purchase funnel, delivering highly relevant content that enhances the Walmart shopping experience and drives measurable, omni-channel results. Simply put, we help brands to reach over 100 million U.S. shoppers a month with messages that influence 95% of American consumers measuring both physical and digital results.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents