- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1620879
What you'll do at
Marketing Analyst, Art.com
Art.com is the world’s largest online retailer of wall décor. In early 2019, Art.com joined the Walmart eCommerce Family of Brands. The addition of Art.com’s two million curated images – including a growing exclusive assortment – furthers the Walmart mission of giving the inspiration and confidence to make a beautiful home possible for everyone.
Art.com is looking for a Marketing Analyst to assist in leveraging customer data assets and presenting actionable reporting and analysis to support business decision makers. The role will be responsible for harnessing the data available from multiple sources (web analytics tools, enterprise data warehouse, etc.) to develop strategies for engaging customer segments at various points in their lifecycle.
If you are the kind of person who loves taking quantitative analysis and turning it into impactful plans, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to tackle new challenges, Art.com is the place for you. You will be part of a tight-knit team directly responsible for meeting aggressive growth and profitability targets. Your exceptional analytical skills, proactive nature, and your ability to work well in a team environment will allow you to learn from great talent in all areas of internet retail and to share your own unique experiences with your colleagues.
- Support analysis for all aspects of all marketing programs: paid search, SEO, email, display, paid social, direct mail, and more
- Perform analysis of customer behavior with a focus on maximizing GMV and ROAS, utilizing business intelligence tools in conjunction with a customer data warehouse
- Influence customer marketing decisions across channels based on insights gained from behavior analysis
- Analyze display, shopping, and keyword ad performance based on landing pages; influence strategic changes in traffic pathways on site
- Evolve measurement methodology for marketing campaigns using cross platform multi-touch attribution with measurement to ROAS
- Develop automated and ad hoc dashboards/reports and models to measure programs and support marketing decisions
- Create Tableau charts for data visualization and monitor these reports for trend changes, setting rule-based alerts
- Develop models for use in media targeting (i.e. likelihood to purchase, likelihood to repeat purchase) and other optimization strategies
- Analyze customer demographic, behavioral and ownership data to derive and optimize hyper-targeted segmentation strategies
- Monitor and report on customer acquisition and marketing metrics related to visits, conversions, attribution, LTV, and overall user experience score
- Work directly with marketing and measurement partners to set up secure data file transfers
- Stay current on trends and best practices in analytics and eCommerce
- Coordinate closely with marketing and other cross-functional teams to drive performance
- Interface between business unit and internal IT/dBase support to ensure ongoing quality and completeness of data assets
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in economics, social science, math/statistics; or significant analytical experience
- 5+ years in marketing analytics strongly preferred
- Good ability to partner with others to quickly understand business issues/needs and develop analyses and answers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with: Google Analytics, WebTrends and/or similar 3rd party systems, SQL, Microsoft Excel, and business intelligence tools (Business Objects, MicroStrategy, QlikView, Tableau, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with website analysis tools and web activity data
- Demonstrated error-free analysis and reporting with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with eCommerce conversion funnels; experience building out predictive models for funnel analysis
- Experience in data mining, handling, and analyzing large datasets, working with multiple data sources, maintaining, and upgrading a database asset
- Proactive and passionate about success
- Experience with linear/multivariate/logistic regression and predictive modeling a plus
- Experience with SPSS, R, SAS, Stata or other statistical software a plus
- Experience with hadoop, map reduce, hive, pig, etc. a plus
- Experience with DMP (data management platform) integration a plus
This role can be based in San Bruno or Emeryville CA, USA
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents