Product Commercialization Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1619032
What you'll do at
The Walmart Media Group is looking for a Product Commercialization Manager who will be responsible for bringing best in class product solutions to market. Reporting to the Director, Brand Market and Positioning, you will be responsible for the go-to-market and commercialization of Walmart Media Group’s ad solutions, across the full product portfolio. The role focuses on creating and leading innovative adoption strategies, effective communication plans, and robust sales enablement plans that support achievement of product and organizational goals.
Walmart Media Group is Walmart’s advertising platform for brands, uniquely designed to reach hundreds of millions of U.S. shoppers across their entire shopping journey. We connect billions of shopping behaviors to real transactions (both online and in-store), and help marketers truly understand how their marketing drives results.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
- Develop clear, concise go-to-market plans and drive product launch campaigns (planning, internal marketing, external marketing, digital plans) of new products/enhancements
- Analyze product trends constantly (usage, engagement, retention, conversion, etc.) to identify key opportunities
- Identify core audience segments and develop strategies to maximize product penetration and execute innovative campaigns to deliver cross-product solutions to increase market presence, client engagement and client adoption
- Partner and advocate with the Product Marketing Team to identify opportunities and evaluate new features and releases, etc.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Effectively present and evangelize plans to sales teams/leadership groups throughout the organization
- Drive internal commercialization messaging and training that educates and informs Product, Sales, Relationship Management and Service teams.
- Five to seven years of strategic marketing / communication experience including digital marketing within a advertising or ecommerce organization
- Five or more years of documented successful project and campaign management experience, including experience in managing end-to-end commercialization plans
- Proven experience to write compelling copy/tell a powerful story across various audiences and mediums
- Proven ability to influence others when promoting and selling ideas.
- Desktop publishing experience with exceptional MS office skills – PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field is required
- Commercially astute and marketing-minded
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents