Product Manager, Partner Payments
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1607943
What you'll do at
As a product manager within the Retail Core Engine you’ll have a once in a lifetime opportunity to influence the behavior of hundreds of millions of consumers. You will be challenged to deliver innovation at scale balanced with operational frameworks to ensure consistent performance. You’ll work in a close partnership with engineering to define a roadmap, maintain agility, and navigate to delivery through any set of constraints.
Walmart's Partner Services team drives on-boarding and on-going business success of Walmart’s thousands of suppliers, drop-ship vendors, and 3rd party Marketplace sellers. We’re looking for a product manager who can help us drive the vision and implementation of a next generation suite of partner tools and services that transform the way our partners do business with Walmart and our customers.
This role will be a key member of the Marketplace Partner Services team with a focus on the development of a reliable Partner payment platform in accordance with the recent trends in the payments industry.
The individual will collaborate with other product managers, architects and engineers to lead discussions on different areas that impact payments including - P&L tracking, performance and metrics tracking, fraud detection and compliance.
- Expertise in products and technologies that are required to bring scalable and global payments solutions to market
- Ability to conceptualize big picture and then break it down to user stories.
- Drive product implementation in an agile development environment
- Ability to collaborate across geographical areas and cross functional teams
Manage communications and expectations with cross-functional partners and senior leaders in order to align resources and prioritization.
- 2-4 years of experience in product management, preferably in e-commerce.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Strong passion for creating and designing intuitive, user-centric products
- Understanding of Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) guidelines and strategies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data to uncover new product insights
Experience of leading the delivery of highly available, scalable systems on time
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents