Senior Manager, Fashion Marketing CRM (Walmart.com)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1603417
What you'll do at
Senior Manager, Fashion Marketing CRM (Walmart.com)
What you'll do
About the Job
As the Senior manager of Fashion Marketing CRM, you will be responsible for the overall strategy and implementation of our lifecycle marketing campaigns; planning, briefing, designing and implementing trigger and welcome series, and evaluating the effectiveness of the programs. Working with the relevant stakeholders across category marketing, editorial, site merchandising, creative and product management and the CRM channel team, this position will lead the retention strategy for Walmart’s fashion customers.
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, creative, and organized marketer who has a proven track record in growing businesses and is able to jump in and make an immediate impact.
- Build, implement, monitor and improve Walmart’s email marketing strategy
- Create and prioritize development of email trigger campaigns
- Create customer targeting and segmentation strategies
- Define and optimize key performance metrics and prepare relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report up to senior management
- Develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize CRM programs, emails, landing pages, and complete campaigns
- Plan, forecast and evolve fashion email calendar in partnership with Editorial team and lead category merchants
- Leverage internal creative teams and agencies to build breakthrough creative to drive adoption and growth.
- Partner with seasonal and cross category teams to ensure successful representation and integration of fashion stories and destinations. Act as ambassador for Fashion marketing across Walmart.com cross-functional teams.
- Establish and maintain expert knowledge of the latest innovations and opportunities impacting the CRM marketing landscape.
- Manage relationships with business partners within the Retail organization to ensure alignment on goals and visibility into Marketing’s impact; identify and seek approval to attack new opportunities.
You’re a seasoned marketer with deep knowledge of and passion for retail (specifically ecomm) and fashion. You love to take risks and enjoy working collaboratively to create a vision and then execute on that vision. You have a deep understanding of various marketing levers and how to use them to drive customer lifetime value. You also live for data, could spend hours getting lost in a spreadsheet, and can turn your analysis into tangible insights and strategies (and then implement them). You are never satisfied with the status quo and are constantly looking to learn, grow, and innovate. You’re a flexible team player. You have great business sense and know when to trust your gut. You’re customer obsessed.
- 7+ years in ecommerce and / or retention marketing
- Knowledge of marketing disciplines: acquisition, retention, brand, media, creative, content, product marketing and partnerships.
- Proven leadership and people development skills, as well as experience working and influencing cross functionally.
- Expertise in CRM and customer lifetime value.
- Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, make quick decisions and measure impact to the business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Sharp creative eye, experience testing and learning messaging and creative.
- Risk-taker, comfortable in fast-paced environment; go-getter, capable of managing multiple projects, priorities.
- Knowledge of and interest in ecommerce customer behavior, retail, and fashion in particular.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record. MBA preferred.
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents