Site Merchandising Specialist 2 - Home (Decor)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1572059
What you'll do at
About the Role
Category Review and Monitoring:
- Monitors online presence for products within a sub-category across multiple websites to inform category product mix recommendations.
- Generates reports detailing site and mobile traffic (e.g., click-path, page visits) and tracking results vs. metrics.
- Reviews site content and usability for products within a sub-category/ section of the site to ensure it is current and accurate.
- Maintains product sub-category data to determine conversion rates for multiple products and/or sub-category.
- Suggests potential new analytics to be requested from Retail Analytics function.
- Collaborates across sub-category team to provide input into promotional calendars and seasonal events or campaigns, and shares merchandising ideas that drive site optimization.
- Shares observations about sub-category site traffic and visual presentation themes with category management team and suggests potential improvements.
Customer Experience Optimization:
- Applies knowledge of customer demographics, behaviors and decision trees to create basic analytical reports (e.g., click-path, traffic) to identify site improvement areas (e.g., search, navigation, filters, product sorting) and opportunities to optimize the online customer experience.
- Reviews, interprets and summarizes customer reviews across multiple websites and informs sub-category teams of relevant patterns.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Visual Merchandising Presentation:
- Contributes to the quality of the visual merchandising presentation for products within a sub-category
- Bachelor degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year related experience
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents