- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1558492
What you'll do at
What you'll do
- Builds partnerships between recruiting and business units
- Conducts competitive intelligence research related to recruitment and staffing
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops sourcing strategies
- Generates a pool of pre-qualified available and interested candidates
- Identifies niche sourcing events (for examples, recruiting events, career fairs, professional conferences)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides sourcing training
- 1 year's experience in candidate sourcing and pipeline development.
- 1 year's project management experience.
- 1 year's supervisory experience.
- 2 year's experience using recruiting tools and human resources information systems (for example, PeopleSoft).
- 2 year's experience working with third-party staffing agencies.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents