Paid Social & Display Marketing Manager at The Walmart Family of Brands
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1557329
What you'll do at
Paid Social & Display Marketing Manager
Major innovations. Massive scale. Imagine the possibilities. Did you know the world's largest brick-and-mortar retailer is also one of the fastest growing and most dynamic e-commerce organizations? Led by Marc Lore, founder and former chief executive officer of Jet.com, we're creating an experience that lets customers shop anytime, anywhere — delivering exactly what they want, when they want it. Want to join the team that's changing the way the world shops?
In 2016, Walmart acquired Jet.com and began expanding its portfolio of e-commerce sites. As part of the Jet acquisition, Hayneedle.com (home furnishings) also joined our family. In 2017, Walmart added Shoes.com (footwear), Moosejaw (outdoor apparel and gear) ModCloth (women’s apparel) and Bonobos (men’s apparel) to the portfolio. The result? An unparalleled selection of brands and categories, and a family of sites that provides a great end-to-end experience for customers.
About the Job
The Paid Social and Display Marketing Manager combines analytical skill with marketing expertise to help drive rapid growth for one or more of the sites within the Walmart eCommerce Family of Brands. We are looking for a highly motivated and quantitative-minded individual to find innovative ways to efficiently scale ad spend and acquire new customers via Facebook/Instagram advertising, Pinterest, in addition to retargeting and prospecting display.
- Manage a million+ dollar budget across paid social advertising and display to maximize ROAS, and LTV/CAC (customer lifetime value/customer acquisition costs and quickly identify shifts in performance and a plan for response
- Manage and optimize paid social advertising strategy and execution with a focus on Facebook/Instagram and Pinterest
- Create and implement retargeting and prospecting display campaigns via GDN leveraging cutting-edge technologies and third party partners, such as Criteo, Epsilon/Conversant, New Engen, etc.
- Implement a rigorous test-and-learn methodology, in collaboration with creative, insights & analytics and third party partner teams
- Effectively communicate channel performance and test learnings to the broader marketing team, to cross-functional partners, and to leadership. Develop customized dashboards and reports as needed
- Own relationship with Facebook, Pinterest, Google and other third party partners, working closely on product updates, opportunities and beta participation
- Set paid social and display strategy and focus areas regarding audience expansion and optimization
- 4-6 years of experience managing Facebook and display advertising with a clear ROI/CPA targets for an ecommerce company, retail experience a plus
- Hands-on experience using Facebook Ads Manager and working with Facebook Marketing Partners, such as Social Code, StitcherAds, New Engen, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decisions, and measure outcomes
- Mobile-first mindset, acquiring and engaging customers wherever they interact with our brands
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree or MBA a plus
- Experience in a high-growth retail ecommerce environment
- Experience with mobile marketing
- Experience with analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics or Coremetrics)
- Knowledge of reporting tools, such as Tableau, Oracle BI, etc
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents