- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1539274
What you'll do at
- Contributes to the development of the copy and content strategy
- Evolves and governs the Walmart social tone of voice
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures
- Supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity [NOTE: Just broke this and the above into two lines]
- Manages content and copy initiatives and campaigns for cross-functional business partners, primarily focusing on social-led initiatives
- Manages the development and maintenance of guidelines and style guides for Walmart social channels
- Manages vendor relationships (ex: content providers and agencies) and contracts for content development initiatives
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for junior associates
Bachelor s degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, Advertising, or related field
2 years experience in creative project management, including copywriting OR 5 years experience in creative project management, including copywriting.
- 1 year experience managing brand initiatives for online product or service launches.
- 1 year experience managing in a retail creative environment.
- 1 year experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 2 years experience developing copy concepts in a retail or marketing environment.
- 2 years experience managing copy or content campaigns in an online creative or related digital field.
- 2 years experience working for or with creative agencies.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents