Ad Traffic Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1538445
What you'll do at
Walmart Media Group is seeking a full time Ad Traffic Manager to join our growing ad operations team. This newly constructed team needs an experienced, publisher, programmatic, and social campaign traffic manager who will define, drive and own the trafficking process on Fortune 100 company ad campaigns.
Your primary objective is to work cooperatively with campaign management and creative services to ensure the flawless and timely launch of native ad campaigns on Walmart.com, WMG network sites by our outsourced traffic department.
- Take ownership for the flawless setup of ad campaign trafficking of multi-million dollar portfolio’s.
- Oversee the offshore trafficking team on your book of accounts.
- Maintain daily contact with trafficking team members to monitor and drive execution within set SLAs.
- Be proactive to improve the ad trafficking process reducing errors and increasing productivity.
- Collaborate with campaign management, sales, creative services, and management on all aspects of campaigns – setup, audiences, targeting, avail forecasts, and process improvement!
- Maintain training documentation for new ad products and revised processes.
- Bachelor’s degree and have demonstrated to be the trafficking wizard you are.
- Google Ad Manager – DFP, Audiences, forecasting, troubleshooting (2+ years)
- 3rd party pixel management - IAS / Double Verify / Moat
- You take ownership and are responsible for everything you do.
Preferred Qualifications (3-5 "nice to haves") :
- Facebook Ads trafficking know how.
- Programmatic DSP (Appnexus) trafficking knowledge.
- Have worked with and oversaw an outsourced trafficking team.
- Dive into investigations and communicate outcomes to management and leadership teams.
- Knowledge of java script, html, and css.
- Have the “will do” attitude.
- In a constant mindset to improve process
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents