Sr. Payments Financial Analyst - Marketplace
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1535742
What you'll do at
This role will be a key member of the Marketplace Partner Services team with a focus on the development of payment analytics for:
- tracking P&L at the program level as well as for specific campaigns and programs
- performance tracking and signal generation to drive differentiated services
- fraud detection
- metrics generation to ensure compliance with key mandates and drive operational excellence.
You will interact with several retail business and technology teams as well as work closely
with Finance and Accounting to ensure our payments platform is vertically integrated while remaining
open and scalable.
Key success criteria:
- self motivated
- driving ownership and accountability
- "system" thinker
- strong customer advocate
- uses data and analysis to drive decisions
- fosters trust
- values team dynamics and inputs
- commitment driven
- bias for action
- BS in Finance and a minor in or a degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years industry experience designing, developing, deploying and supporting
customer facing enterprise financial systems.
- Solid understanding of technology and ability to work well with technology teams.
- Ability to develop clear, prioritized and actionable requirements
- Previous experience working in agile environments and solid understanding of agile principles.
- Advanced understanding of SQL and working with large datasets
- High proficiency with Excel based data analysis
- Direct experience with payments and/or transaction processing.
- Programming experience (Python, Java, ...)
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, [re]prioritize quickly and deliver concrete results.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct value stream analysis and optimize the whole
- Project or product management experience
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents