Manager, Partner Payment Analytics - Marketplace
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1535742
What you'll do at
This role will be a key member of the Marketplace Partner Financial Operations team with a focus on the development of Partner payment platform and associated Analytics.
- Scale the Partner payment platform by building a more automated and configurable infrastructure in working with cross functional teams
- Create Measurements and Loss funnels to help mitigate losses and financial leakage
- Lead cross functional initiatives to resolve Data integrity issues with Partner Payment settlements
- Build and continuously refine predictive risk models to drive proactive payment risk detection and robust risk policies
- Anomaly detection to understand and mitigate high risk and large exposure
- Work with Finance and Accounting on reporting and reconciliation; Ensure compliance with key mandates and drive operational excellence
- Drive creation and implementation of Partner facing dashboards around payments and related analytics
Key success criteria:
- strong analytical aptitude
- driving ownership and accountability
- strong customer advocate
- uses data and analysis to drive decisions
- excellent people skills
- fosters trust with internal partners
- values team dynamics and inputs
- commitment driven
- bias for action
- Advanced Degree with Major in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science or similar field; Masters preferred
- 7+ years industry experience preferably in Payments, Risk, Financial Services or similar space
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and prior experience working with Product and Technology teams
- Advanced understanding of SQL and working with large datasets; Python or R Desirable
- Experience driving projects toward clear business goals, testable hypotheses and action-oriented outcomes
- High proficiency with Excel based data analysis
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents