Partner Operations Manager
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1533224
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission
About Partner Operations
The Partner Operations department includes a team of associates who provide a variety of technical and operational support for suppliers, vendors, and merchants (our partners) who are selling products Walmart eCommerce marketplaces.
What does the Partner Operations Manager do?
- Determines department operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; accountable for production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis on department and company strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintains and improves department operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes department objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares department performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains ACD by evaluating system performance; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for issue resolution; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in operations management; attending and conducting educational trainings; establishing personal networks throughout company; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Minimum 2 years managerial experience within a support center environment. (Inbound call and ecommerce environment preferable)
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience.
- Strong, mature leadership skills. Able to motivate and inspire each individual you work with.
- Excellent management skills, communication skills, professional development skills, customer relation skills, interpersonal skills and principles.
- Very strong Microsoft Office proficiency, internet knowledge, data entry skills, and ability to quickly learn technology platforms.
- Experience improving process in internal departments
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking, fast paced, customer centric environment.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents