Director of Seller Services
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1521868
What you'll do at
Director of Seller Services
- Increase business performance for new and existing Sellers, being accountable for their results on marketplace
- Raise customer-facing quality bar for our Sellers through education and targeted account management post-launch
- Define and own local product and project management activities focused on generating long-term growth and be a key stakeholder for website-wide initiatives
- Provide thought leadership and identify opportunities for improving the Seller experience
- Identify, quantify, pilot, measure and implement scalable solutions
- Interact closely with respective Retail Category teams and central website functions in to understand, implement and shape feature, service or program improvements
- Align closely with other departments serving Sellers and Customers (e.g., Seller or Customer Support)
- Own planning, analysis, reporting, performance auditing and putting the respective mechanisms in place
- Create, communicate and audit long-term plans, forecast and resource allocation
- Align goals with relevant stakeholders (Product, Operations, Onboarding)
Key Leadership Qualities:
- Entrepreneurial, objective and flexible
- Solid business judgment, ability to make tradeoffs and prioritize in a complex, fast-changing environment
Functional Competencies Skills:
- Problem-solving approach with attention to detail and strong follow-through
- Product management experience
- Strong general business knowledge base
- Customer-first, positive, upbeat mind-set
- Strong Communicator (presentation, verbal)
- Detail Oriented
- Passion for the business and customers
- 7+ years of product management and/or business development in a fast growth environment
- 5+ years e-commerce experience, preferably in Marketplace
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents