Walmart eCommerce Partner Support Supervisor
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1510136
What you'll do at
What does a Supervisor do?
- Provide personal development and performance management of all levels of the team (ex., Team Leads, Sr. Specialists, and Agents).
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner (i.e. managing emails and communicating critical updates with the appropriate delivery).
- Direct the daily flow of the work assignments and tasks to the team.
- Develop a monthly and weekly strategy plan to support company and departmental objectives.
- Align activity to meaningful goals that produce sustainable results in conjunction with overall company and departmental strategy.
- Conduct a weekly strategy meeting with Team Lead to discuss priorities, goals, and objectives that drives performance for every team member.
- Conduct a bi-weekly 1x1 with each direct report to discuss overall performance, behavior, and provide coaching for improvement.
- Complete regular touchpoints with each direct report to follow up on commitments and check-in on work.
- Daily review of KPIs and performance reports to see outliers and provide feedback opportunities for team and agent development (i.e. set priorities, goals and plans to address deficiencies).
- Identify trends and processes that are negatively impacting the member, associate, or merchant experience and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Understanding and address training gaps within the team (seek ways to develop, coordinate and facilitate trainings for sustained team and individual improvement). Ensure information is retained and implemented.
- Foster an environment that promotes team morale through teambuilding, teamwork, and recognizing/celebrating success.
- Conduct huddles and calibrations weekly to improve performance and address issues within the team.
- Utilize coaching tracker to organize, document and maintain a profile of each direct report- focus on the overall performance of each employee, including, but not limited to opportunities, strengths, and keep engaged in the process of performance management.
- Ensure information is retained and implemented.
- Disseminate critical updates of business processes and initiatives to the team
- Manage team attendance, payroll, and other administrative tasks.
- Maintain reasonable, consistent, and predictable attendance.
What competencies do leaders look for when hiring a new Supervisor?
- Judgment: Use Appropriate Judgment
- Customer/Member Centered: Focus on the Customer/Member
- Planning and Improvement: Plan and Pursue Team-Based Improvement
- Influence and Communicate: Increase Commitment
- Adaptability: Quickly Adapt
What are the eligibility requirements to apply?
- Must have 2 years of leadership experience
- Call center leadership preferred
- Strong analytical background preferred
- Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
About Partner Operations
The Partner Operations department includes a team of associates who provide a variety of technical and operational support for suppliers, vendors, and merchants (our partners) who are selling products on our online store.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Appendix – Competency Definitions
- Judgement - Identifies, reviews, and applies policies and procedures to make informed judgments. Identifies and uses facts, information, and expertise to set priorities and make informed decisions. Identifies and uses data and evidence to determine the causes of problems and develop solutions to address them.
- Customer/Member Centered: Focus on the Customer/Member – Reviews customer/member-focused data and adjusts performance to address findings. Promotes and supports associate efforts to exceed customer/member expectations. Informs associates how to identify and locate resources to meet the diverse needs of customers/members
- Planning and Improvement: Plan and Pursue Team-Based Improvement – Coordinates and aligns planning with organizational initiatives and direction. Looks at work plans and makes changes, as needed, to achieve team or work group objectives. Sets realistic timelines for goal accomplishment. Improves work processes and practices to increase performance and results.
- Influence and Communicate: Increase Commitment – Promotes ideas and links them to business needs and benefits. Builds trusting, cooperative relationships and alliances with others, inside and outside of the organization. Effectively communicates clear, up-to-date information on business plans and priorities (for example, change initiatives). Shares experience and ideas with associates across the organization.
- Adaptability: Quickly Adapt – Demonstrates creativity and strength in the face of change, obstacles, and adversity. Adapts to competing demands and shifting priorities. Updates knowledge and skills to handle new complexities, challenges, and responsibilities. Seeks exposure to new ideas and perspectives. Helps associates adjust to and develop the capabilities needed to implement organizational change initiatives.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents