Category Assistant, Accessories
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1504975
What you'll do at
As Category Assistant, you’ll manage the acquisition, coordination and tracking of your subcategory item pages and shelves across our Walmart eCommerce platforms (Walmart.com, Jet.com) for our fashion business. You will be responsible for PO management, item set-up, RHID Clean Up, Sample Management, and Site Maintenance and will be an important part of our fashion strategy for Walmart eCommerce.
- Order Management: Reconcile checklists - making sure orders are placed in full, if POs were receipted in full, why they were closed with partial or no receipts and asking Order Specialist to redrop orders based on research.
- Site Publishing: Lead, organize and train on the new Publishing process by deep-diving into the disconnect between old systems and new; in relation mainly to publishing which includes ways to view accurate quantity, display statuses, and imagery issues.
- Item Set Up: Support with Item Set up and follow up
- Site Merchandising and Updates: Play a criterial role with site maintenance including cleaning up site, giving our customer a well curated experience and creating the Site Maintenance Log for the category, and updating it daily with issues and resolutions
- Vendor Follow Ups: Play a role in vendor maintenance and trouble shooting emails for buyers and suppliers
- Sample Coordination: Responsible for ordering, tracking, and organizing photo shoot samples and coordinating communication with producer and photo studio
- 1+ years of experience in merchandising, customer service, project coordination, or administrative capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents