Business Manager, Exception Management, Partner Acquisition
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1496759
What you'll do at
The Business Manager, Exception Management, Partner Acquisition is responsible for developing and executing the strategy relating to exception management including building the alarms and notification systems relating to the Partner Acquisition funnel and its health. This will include working with multiple cross functional teams and managing an off-shore team of agents. The Exception Management team will directly influence the cycle time of the Partner Acquisition team to achieve the goals of growing the number of partners and assortment on Walmart.com.
Successful candidates will be able to collaborate, lead and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, customer-driven environment and demonstrate strong business instinct/judgement to drive innovative thinking. This role requires close working relationships and coordination across multiple teams and managing an offshore team. This person will be expected to drive the Walmart values and embody the business in a positive light at all times.
- Develop strategy and execute on alarms and notifications system
- Team lead in working with multiple cross functional teams to build out Exception Management flows
- Manage and execute on fallout in stages of Partner Acquisition funnel
- Manage offshore team of agents for Exception Management
- Use the latest in tools, technology and process to analyze data and generate insights for team.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- 5-7 years of operational or support experience, preferably in e-commerce & Marketplace environment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills across multiple cross-functional teams
- Solid business judgment, ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-changing environment
- May include occasional domestic & international travel
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate managing offshore team
- CRM experience preferably in Salesforce
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Performs well in a team environment with competing priorities, multiple projects
- Objective, enthusiastic and flexible
- Proactive – always looking for ways to improve
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents