Senior Manager, Partnership Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1494512
What you'll do at
The Partnerships organization at Walmart eCommerce exists to create step changes in our marketplace’s growth and health. Improving customer experience is our mission. Expanding selection, creating a seller friendly ecosystem and growing gross merchandise volume are our goals. We are a lean team of high level operators.
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager of Operations to help lead Partnerships in the following initiatives:
- Represent Marketplace’s development priorities with our Product teams
- Create a data-driven prioritization framework for high potential partnerships
- Develop a success model for new strategic sellers and metrics to track
- Optimize partner commission and incentives structures
- Develop next generation Marketplace and Drop Ship Vendor contracts
- Navigate inter-departmental approvals for multi-stage contracts
- Run CRM analytics and drive continuous optimization of our acquisition funnel
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting of our results to leadership team
This position will also help structure long term engagements with our largest sellers and other technology partners that can augment the capabilities of our marketplace.
Ideal candidates are:
- Capable of working with Product team to create integrations with partners
- Analytical by nature, inclined to look for business truth in data/numbers
- Experienced in creating models to predict business outcomes
- Practical in launching, operating and finishing long term projects with quantifiable results
- Able to work autonomously in a large organization
- Good with people, able to create relationships and influence to get things done
- B.A/B.S. degree
- 5+ years of work experience in relevant business context
- Product management experience
- MBA or other graduate degree
- Experience in retail/eCommerce operations
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents