Senior Director of Total Rewards Strategy
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1492516
What you'll do at
The Senior Director of Total Rewards Strategy is responsible for the architecture and implementation of the company's compensation programs. Your ultimate goal is to provide our eCommerce global network with guidance and support around compensation and benefits through analysis and by staying on top of the market and its direction.
- Design and implement a compensation strategy for all of Walmart US eCommerce
- Create programs that will meet business objectives with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness
- Analyze and evaluate external market data to develop salary budgets and forecasts
- Lead strategic compensation projects around revisions, development or redesign of current compensation packages
- Partner with senior leadership to develop benefits strategy by analyzing and comprehending legislation related to benefits.
- Advise senior leadership of any impact legislation may have on both our eCommerce brands and associates
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for driving a business and influencing large groups. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
- Ability to create a compensation system due to a merger of companies
- Solid experience partnering up with and consulting the business
- Strong mathematics and critical thinking skills and strong ability to focus on details and executing with accuracy
- Deep analytical and problem-solving experience
- Ability to work in an ambiguous department with tons of flexibility
- Bachelor's or Master's in HR, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related field
- Minimum 8-10 years of solid, hands-on experience in the corporate human resources department of a global company
- Compensation and Total Rewards experience is a must
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents