Associate Manager, Partner Acquisition, Strategic Accounts
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1486469
What you'll do at
The Associate Manager, Partner Acquisition, Strategic Accounts is responsible for contributing to the growth for Marketplace across Walmart.com. This position is responsible for working with strategic partners to bring on priority assortment as well as cold calling prospective partners, communicating the value of joining Walmart.com while updating Salesforce with partner data and managing their partner acquisition pipeline. By working closely with teams across the organization, this role will directly contribute to Walmart.com’s ability to grow assortment.
Successful candidates will be able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, customer-driven environment and demonstrate strong business instinct/judgement to drive innovative thinking. This role requires close working relationships and coordination across retail categories. This person will be expected to drive the Walmart values and embody the business in a positive light at all times.
- Contributes to growth for partner acquisition across Marketplace partners for Walmart.com.
- Work with additional partner acquisition associates to bring on strategic partners and assortment to retail categories and high growth expansion needs.
- Use the latest in tools, technology and process to analyze and scope market data and generate insights to grow and scale acquisition of strategic partners.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- 2-4 years of sales and/or business development in a fast growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to close deals and meet/exceed sales quota
- Knowledge and/ or experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Problem-solving approach with attention to detail and strong follow-through
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong general business knowledge base
- Customer-first, positive, upbeat mind-set
- May includes occasional travel to industry conferences
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Online eCommerce and/or Marketplace experience
- Objective, enthusiastic and flexible
- Specialty knowledge in a retail vertical (example Fashion, Home, etc.)
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents