Product Manager - Walmart Media Group
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1471990
What you'll do at
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
- Responsible for the creation, prioritization, and implementation of functional specs, technical requirements and business justification for product development
- Interfaces with vendors, partners, and clients on technical matters throughout the product life cycle
- Design and develop software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Lead the development roadmap for technical products by leveraging Object Oriented Programming and micro service model concepts to build scalable product which can integrate with internal and external systems
- Partner with engineers across software development life cycle and perform beta testing before launch and deployment of new products
- Lead design and implementation of Walmart Advertising API and drive advertiser adoption
- Lead the analytics team and data scientists to build end to end machine learning pipelines, including model training, to predict various events such as probability to click
- Build campaign dashboard using visualization tools like Tableau and DOMO to enable operations and campaign management team take data driven decisions and optimize performance
- Conduct A/B testing for product launches by using statistical models for hypothesis testing
- Use big data tools like Hadoop, Teradata, and HIVE to identify, analyze, and leverage the search pattern of online customers and build features for sponsored ads products
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
- Five years of experience in product management, business consulting, or related field
- Experience in the ad tech or advertising industry
- Demonstrates a high level of Product empathy for consumers of the Product.
- Experience in building digital products, with proficiency in creating precise and crisp specs/PRDs for the development team.
- Adept at building products using the Agile mode of Product development.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents