E-Commerce Project Manager-Walmart Media Group
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1467807
What you'll do at
The E-Commerce Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating business / systems implementations and providing status of key objectives to stakeholders throughout the life-cycle of the program. Using strong organization and communication skills to ensure program success by defining and controlling scope, setting and monitoring program milestones, timelines, tracking issues, and managing risks.
In this role, you will
- Develop and maintain key project management deliverables (i.e., project charter, project scope, requirement documents, project resource plans, issue logs, project documentation, workflows, risk mitigation plans, and transition plans)
- Coordinate project activities across the entire life cycle and provide status of commitments to key stakeholders
- Manage and deliver multiple initiatives in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Perform critical path analysis and create project schedules and resource plans
- Manage Product development priorities with business partners
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Information Systems
- 5+ years of program / project management experience
- 5+ years of experience leading large scale, cross functional projects
- Knowledge of Agile and traditional project management principles and practices with an ability to blend them together based on current project requirements
- Business knowledge of operations and product development
- Proficient in all phases of project management, exceptional communication skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Project Management certification. Equivalent training and experience also acceptable
- Agile certification. PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) preferred. Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), Professional Scrum Master (PSM) also acceptable
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents