Senior QA Engineer, Walmart Media Group
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1465412
What you'll do at
Walmart Media Group is in search of a Sr.QA Engineer who will define a process to test, verify, and validate advertising on Walmart properties and ensure that it aligns with anticipated expectations and behaviors - delivering the best user experience for partners, consumers, as well as clients.
What you will be doing
- Maintain and execute test plans manually & via automation across all solutions with advertising solutions.
- Creating a new process to document issues using a bug-tracking system and communicate issues found, concerns, and feedback back to the team.
- Improving and expanding testing infrastructure and working with a cross functional team to revamp our release process.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including Design and Product Management to make
- Work with Customer Support to reproduce defects reported by clients & advertisers.
- 4+ years experience testing advertising solutions across desktop, mobile apps like iOS and Android native apps.
- 2+ years experience developing test scaffolding and automation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expert working in scripting languages – Python (preferable), Ruby, etc.
- Familiarity with API testing, security testing, and performance testing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Positive energy and a friendly collaborative attitude.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in teams.
- Attention to detail and quality in all aspects.
- Expertise in test plan development, including countering confirmation bias.
- Previous experience testing advertisements and ad effectiveness.
- Strong domain knowledge in eCommerce and retail.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents