Senior Recruiting Coordinator
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1459940
What you'll do at
The Walmart.com team provides amazing digital and physical experiences for our customers – with seamless access to products and services they want. Marketplace allows us to present an even wider array of vendor products on Walmart.com and beyond. Behind the scenes, e-commerce experts are focused on category growth, program management, business development, and seller onboarding. We continuously strive to deliver incredible selection, ease, and e-commerce innovation to customers.
The Senior Recruiting Coordinator will play an integral role in the Talent Acquisition Department by supporting the recruiters and other members of the team as it relates to the hiring and on-boarding of talent at Walmart eCommerce. This person contributes to the overall success of the team and will also play an important role with respect to creating a positive candidate experience for anyone who applies, interviews, and potentially accepts an offer with Walmart eCommerce.
- Supports multiple recruiters as it relates to scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms, managing the candidate feedback process and ensuring our candidates have an amazing experience.
- Ensures that recruiter, candidate, hiring manager as well as interview team are informed of the process and have all documentation.
- Contacts and maintains communication with candidates throughout the recruiting process.
- Troubleshoots scheduling conflicts as they arise.
- Maintains high quality, professional interactions, providing candidates and hiring managers with information regarding the recruiting process.
- Provides applicant tracking systems support from posting positions to candidate workflow.
- Manage pre-hire screening and onboarding communications and activities.
- Provides support for human resource (HR) and business data analyses and management
- Supports human resource (HR) information technology
1 year experience as an Administrative Assistant, HR/Recruiting Coordinator, Receptionist, or related field, including 1 year of experience with Microsoft Office products (for example, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
1 year experience working in Human Resources.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents