Quality and Performance Coordinator
- Location SPARKS, NV
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1453318
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
All staff in our Fulfillment Centers are responsible for getting Jet customers their orders. You are responsible for ensuring smooth day to day operation of a single department within the fulfillment center. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create reports from our quality and warehouse management systems
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of the top quality and performance issues needed to be addressed at various levels
- Read, understand, and develop working instructions, standard operating procedures, etc.
- Adjusts reports to adhere to changing business needs
- Infectious positivity and the ability to motivate a team
- 2+ years warehouse/distribution center experience or 2+ years leading a team
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Project, and applicable material management programs
- Good Written and oral communication
- Ability to program formulas, pivot tables, etc...
- Intermediate understanding of operation metrics, data manipulation and report creation
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
- Maintain records and prepare reports related to assigned activities
- Candidates must be open to work a variety of shifts
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents