Manager, Business Development - Channel Partnerships
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1440106
What you'll do at
• Walmart.com is looking for a business development manager to grow business through partnerships with ecommerce technology vendors.
• This person will be responsible for sourcing and vetting prospective partners then helping them to succeed in working with Walmart/ Jet to drive retail partner (seller) performance.
• Joint business planning for strategic partners, defining go-to-market strategy and executing to meet business goals.
• An expert relationship builder, the person will represent the Walmart brand externally at C-level, and will be able to effectively communicate the value of Walmart selling channels including Walmart Marketplace, Walmart dropship vendor program and Jet.com.
• The ideal candidate will have an outstanding attention to detail, the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in order to focus on the activities that have the most impact and ensure all deadlines are adhered to.
• The candidate should be self-motivated and highly entrepreneurial, with a passion for chasing impactful business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years’ experience in a partner facing role.
- Partnerships and/or business development experience in a fast growth, technology environment
- Online ecommerce and/or marketplace experience
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level, cooperative working style
- Strong general business knowledge base
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Works well with cross-functional teams: technical onboarding, product, program, legal, category, finance, marketing
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities, multiple projects, and a virtual teams
- Detail-oriented and strong follow-through
- Positive, upbeat, can-do attitude with willingness to take the initiative
- Customer-first mind set
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Advanced degree and/or MBA
- Experience at a top tier consulting firm
- Proficient in using Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with API integrations
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents