Sr. Manager, Customer Experience, Marketplace
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1426891
What you'll do at
- Develop product and feature roadmap to address the customer experience issues and improve site experience for 3rd Party order flows on the site
- Drive initiatives and changes to policies to improve customer experience
- Partner with merchandising, User Experience, and Engineering Teams and partner management to define policy, outline initiatives, and roll out and monitor changes.
- Build a business case for policy changes and obtain approval and funding from stakeholders
- Communicate project benefits and champion returns initiatives throughout the organization.
- Partner with merchandising and partner management to establish internal stakeholder panels and seller/supplier focus groups to incorporate feedback into initiative development and improvement.
- Develop thought leadership and help build a world-class pre-transaction Experience team
- Attract, lead and develop best-in-class team members
- Work cross-functionally across multiple locations so communication, collaboration, and organization are key to your success.
- Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
- 7 years+ of experience in Program/Product management .
- Experience in an online marketplace
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of AB testing to measure impact of new product changes
- Experience in an online marketplace
- Uncompromising commitment to the customer
- Experience in leading cross functional teams to solve complex business problems and deploy innovative solutions
- Strong presentation and influencing skills and the ability to interact with executive level business and technical partners
- Track record of delivering results and ability to demonstrate measurable results to business and customer KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to champion products throughout the organization
- Self-starter with a strong attention to detail and an ability to deal with ambiguity
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
- Experience leading teams and delivering results in a cross-functional organization
- Be the customer: You have a deep understanding of how to connect with and develop amazing experience for customers/partners
- Belief in our purpose of saving money so our customers can live better
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents