Employer Brand Program Manager
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1422093
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
Your mission: Help create the world’s awesome-est work experience.
As the Employer Brand Program Manager, you’ll report to the eCommerce Talent Brand Lead to manage and help build connected campaigns and meaningful experiences that drive our culture and business forward.
- Amplify our associate value proposition: Turn concepts into behavior change, using our associate value proposition (AVP) to build connections, consistency and brand stories around key pillars: well-being, diversity, opportunity, innovation and purpose.
- Build brand ambassadors: Support the eCommerce Talent Brand Leader in building and implementing a scalable and consistent design language that can be used across teams and family of brands strengthening our employer brand and amplifying what makes working here special.
- Design branded experiences: Continuously tune into the needs of our eCommerce associate populations to help design and optimize exceptional and differentiating experiences and campaigns that make their day-to-day better.
- Marketing for our people: from campaign planning, to persona building, you’ll approach projects through a user-centered mindset to activate business goals and our culture with our partners in the people space.
- Partner with the People Experience team, our HR centers of excellence, corporate communications, marketing and other business divisions to guide the design of our People campaigns—across Walmart eCommerce’s family of brands and locations.
- Develop compelling brand experiences aligned to the Walmart AVP across our eCommerce family of brands.
- Strong familiarity with design best practices, marketing, drip and engagement campaign strategy, content and social plays, and measuring for success.
- Collect and interpret market research, internal data, third party data, and trends analysis to strategically guide and continuously optimize brand and marketing efforts for key associate populations.
- Partner with our product leads to advise how our brand and marketing voice is woven into channel strategy, event planning, content planning, thought leadership, and engagement campaigns.
- Partner with a cross-functional team of creative design, production, video, and copy/content partners to develop, manage, and amplify the enterprise employer brand.
- Collaborate with Walmart’s marketing team to ensure that talent programs align with our external marketing efforts and use the proper voice, tone and visuals.
- Be a strategic partner to our People Experience team on associate branding pieces and channel strategy.
- Drive program support with agency partners for both one-off and long-term products.
Does this sound like you?
You’re a risk taker. A dreamer. A marketer and story-teller at heart. You have big ideas and can implement them with a positive attitude. You have a passion for creating new strategies and inspiring others to believe in them. Most importantly, leading a team at the Fortune One—and one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the world——sounds like a challenge you could sink your teeth into.
- Constantly curious with a lifelong learning mindset
- Strong understanding of design and story.
- Can build end-to-end campaigns and put organization to a concept.
- Have a understanding of branding and campaign planning and tools to engage and activate people.
- Have strong interpersonal and open learning skills.
- Are passionate about thinking of employees as customers making sure they have unique and positive experience.
- You are jazzed about working with talent in ways that haven’t been considered before.
- BFA or BA majoring in visual communication, art direction, marketing, or related field
- 3-5 years of total work experience (including internships)
- Minimum 2 years of branding, design, or employer branding experience
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents