UX/UI Designer, Retail Products
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1420152
What you'll do at
About the Position
As a UX/UI Designer on the Retail Products team, you will influence the transformation of the one of the fastest growing eCommerce organizations in the world through groundbreaking design of products and tools for Walmart US eCommerce. You will be collaborating with a brilliant team during a time of rapid expansion, growth, and evolution at the epicenter of the retail industry.
Hundreds of retail users leverage our tools to drive the customer experiences that touch millions of daily shoppers. You will be designing, iterating, and deploying tools and workflow experiences that will craft amazing specialty retail experiences for our shoppers. Your designs will impact all aspects of managing a retail business. Maximize the effectiveness of search, pricing, merchandising, item setup, marketing, and many other capabilities.
In This Role, You Will:
- Work collaboratively as equal owners with Product Management and Engineering to create amazing user experiences that delight our retail category teams
- Work cross-functionally across the organization and gain significant experience designing for a broad suite of enterprise use cases
- Drive the design vision and strategy for our enterprise tools for all of Walmart US eCommerce
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research, interviews, usability testing, and other research methods and data analysis techniques to make informed recommendations for UX/UI
- Create wireframes, flows, comps, prototypes, and production assets to effectively communicate interaction and design work and validate ideas
How you’ll know it’s right:
- If you can drive results and solve problems in innovative and creative ways…
- If you have a passion and curiosity for designing outcomes rather than interfaces…
- If you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the world…
- If you have a desire to disrupt and challenge the status quo…
- If you understand that without risk there is no reward…
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in UI/UX Design, Interaction Design, or equivalent experience
- BS in Visual Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, or related field
- Strong experience with end-to-end application (web, desktop, or mobile) design
- Experience working with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapidly-growing environment
- Solid prototyping experience to explore and communicate design decisions/front-end development, HTML/CSS, Sketch, Axure, Adobe Illustrator or similar
- Strong portfolio demonstrating work user experience, interaction design, and visual design required (please be sure to submit a link to your portfolio with your application)
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents