Technical Product Manager, Marketing Tech
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1399354
What you'll do at
Jet is looking for a technical product manager to lead the web development team for all of our customer-facing experiences on Jet.com. This PM will work across the entire organization to launch new features, improve the customer experience and manage improvements to Jet’s tech stack.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of web development, how systems work together, agile management and a customer-centric mindset to solving problems.
About the Job:
- Work directly with the development team to launch features – both customer-facing and technical
- Manage the web teams back log and work with a TPM to manage a scrum process
- Be the “go to” person for questions on how things work and how to get things done
- Lead cross-team projects that require the cooperation of multiple teams at Jet
- Work with other Product Managers to design and launch features
- Drive analytical implementation and manage analytics reporting for the website
- Work with the broader Jet leadership team to prioritize new features, both technical and customer facing
- Gather business requirements, design and define features, write specs and user stories
- Own the product roadmap for the Web team
- Measure and report on the performance of features launched.
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to continuously improve software development processes
- Help ideate big-picture vision for Jet’s systems, and drive toward this vision
- 7+ years of total work experience
- Minimum 3 years in a hands-on software product management role
- Experience with web development (bonus: experience with React)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or similar field
- Analytical proficiency (excel, SQL, adobe analytics, BI tools)
- Ecommerce experience
- Experience in Scrum or other Agile product development
- Managing direct PM or Analyst reports
- MBA or Masters
Jet is reshaping e-commerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken, NJ (just 10 mins from Manhattan), we are on the relentless pursuit of building the world’s greatest customer experience for shopping online. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it!
Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight - all while delivering our customers the best possible value on products they love (and we’re just getting started!). At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents