Assoc. Manager, Program and Process Optimization, Partner Performance
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1394695
What you'll do at
Partner services is one of the fastest growing and dynamic businesses for Walmart.com. Online customers rely on us for a wide assortment of products. In corporation with many partners we can deliver an even broader array of goods on our site, resulting in increased shopper satisfaction. Delighting our online customers definitely makes our day! Our e-commerce experts are continuously seeking new ways to deliver on our promise through new partner offerings and product growth.
This position will be responsible for researching and implementing process improvement initiatives through the disciplined use of measurements, accountability, analysis and discussion of process alternatives to arrive at best practices. He or she will work with multiple user groups to resolve process questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes to business processes to enable process efficiency, remove redundancy and introduce automation and self-service where possible.
This person will initiate and lead efforts to develop innovative solutions to unique and/or complex business challenges. Solutions may require coordination across the business as well as some coordination with other businesses, including multiple systems, or systems not directly controlled by the business. The individual will also educate others about process strategy and approach for how processes will be developed and maintained and provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve partner performance.
The overall role requires a strong set of Project Management and Communication skills; the ability to lead complex cross-functional initiatives and manage competing priorities. Use of Lean Thinking, Six Sigma or similar process design methodologies will be necessary.
- Document and maintain procedures & process flows
- Partner with cross-functional teams for identification and coordination of dependencies with other teams across the organization and supporting functions to ensure process optimization.
- Be able to understand a complex system and explain it in simple, but concise terms to a wider group
- Identify inefficiencies in a process, then develop and implement a plan for improvement
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Drives the execution of multiple projects for Walmart.com Operations
- Proficient in MS-PowerPoint and comfortable building presentations to tell a clear story
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum five (3) years of process and/or project management, consulting, or related business experience.
- Key required skills: SQL, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint
- Knowledge of process management/improvement, Lean Thinking, Six Sigma methodologies preferred and history of improving processes
- A curious nature coupled with the ability to execute.
- Skilled at dealing with ambiguity in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Able to work autonomously with minimal support
- Ability to develop strong cross-team relationships and partnerships
- Strong communication and negotiations skills (influencer)
- Technical enough to be comfortable asking questions to dig into development issues, quickly gather and synthesize information, devise a plan, get buy-in and move towards resolution
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents