Senior UX / UI Designer - Fulfillment
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1381180
What you'll do at
About the position
Be one of the first UX / UI Designers to join Jet’s supply chain team. This is an exciting time and opportunity to join as you will make an impact and help be the voice of design in the fulfillment space. You will collaborate with product managers and various stakeholders to design a great user experience for our warehouse management system for both consumable and non-consumable goods. You will be involved in providing creative design solutions when solving for interesting challenges related to operation efficiencies.
- Advocate for the user and help show the value of design in the fulfillment space.
- Translate business requirements into simple flows and design interfaces (desktop and mobile) that are visually appealing and functional.
- Provide all wireframes, prototypes, flows, visual design, and any other production assets.
- Ensure product design consistency.
- Help promote UX best practices and contribute to the design style guide.
- QA features before release.
- Iterate based on user feedback and analysis.
- 5+yrs experience in UX or UI design, visual design, product design, or equivalent experience.
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, or related field.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating visual and interaction design.
- Detail-oriented and ability to think critically and provide simple and creative solutions to complex problems while accounting for technical and/or business constraints.
- Flexible and able to provide quick turnarounds when needed in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment.
- Being a team player and open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Highly motivated self-starter who stays on top of the latest design standards, interactions, patterns, and technologies.
- Proficient in Sketch, Invision, and other visual design and wire-framing tools.
Nice to have
- Experience working on B2B platforms, enterprise experience is a plus.
- Prototyping animations and interactions.
- Copywriting skills.
- A sense of humor.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents