Seasonal Hayneedle Customer Care Specialist
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1317510
What you'll do at
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Ready to work with a team of rock stars at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to build the world’s most customer-centric home shopping experience?
Hayneedle was recently acquired by Walmart/Jet and is experiencing unprecedented growth. With an entrepreneurial spirit that fosters teamwork and professional development, our business is poised to redefine the way consumers decorate and shop for their home.
This role will be based at our eCommerce Customer Care Center in Draper, Utah.
• Utilize excellent customer service skills to research and resolve order status, cancellation, and customer preference return inquiries.
• Demonstrate drive and enthusiasm while handling customer questions, complaints and inquiries. Must also accurately input customer information into our order management system.
• Ownership of customer service resolves through entire life cycle of customer service complaint or issues.
• Respond to customer service emails that are related to order status, cancellation, and customer preference returns.
• Close sales (during high call volume periods) and provide after sale support.
• Meet productivity goals.
WHAT YOU WILL GET TO DO:
• Use judgment in the resolution of service issues to prevent monetary loss.
• Attend training and coaching sessions to keep pace with procedural changes and updates.
• Support other customer care areas as needed.
•Build confidence in our potential customer by having a friendly phone presence and strong product knowledge and strong understanding of customer service policies.
WHO YOU ARE:
• High School Diploma required, Associates or Bachelor degree preferred.
• Have 1 years of customer service experience and dealing with escalated service issues in a call center environment, retail experience and expertise in the on-line retail industry preferred.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment required.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects required.
• Prioritization and ability to take ownership for projects from start to finish required.
• Ability to inspire, motivate and work alongside team members required.
• A Self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic required.
• Exhibit excellent PC skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, experience with Oracle a plus.
• Effective communication skills in order to handle complaints and diverse customers while maintaining a high level of service required.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
• A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of designers, engineers and business folks who care most about getting things done.
• Opportunity to participate in the growth stage of a business.
• Variety of Schedules Available.
• Employee Discount- up to 60% off Hayneedle products.
• Casual dress code- jeans, t-shirts, shorts, sweatshirts, whatever is comfortable!
• Breakfast Tuesday and Friday with Popcorn Days on Tuesday and Thursday.
• Regular company and team events.
FAMILY OF BRANDS:
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents