Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1316550
What you'll do at
As a Talent Acquisition Operations Manager, you will be responsible for solving hiring challenges through system and process driven solutions. You’ll need to understand every aspect of the hiring process and be a resource regarding all Talent Acquisition Operations topics. It’s your role to support the end-to-end hiring process and provide functional strategy and support for Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, and be comfortable challenging convention. You’ll be a Talent Acquisition Operations subject-matter expert and partner with our Operations Partners to design and execute on projects, process improvement and the associated change management for the areas of the business that they support.
- Ensure seamless process and configuration within our ATS and across our many tools and platforms. This includes working with the TA team as well as internal partners as a trusted resource regarding the hiring process to educate and support best practices.
- You’ll partner with the TA Ops Partners in your space to understand all of their hiring processes and operational needs and provide strategic direction on solutions and the associated change management.
- You’ll own programs and execute against varied project-based initiatives.
- You’ll leverage reporting tools using various systems and conduct analysis to succinctly summarize information.
- You’ll oversee maintenance of all recruiting management records, data and metrics as well as the management of candidate records.
- You’ll manage relationships with external vendors.
- You’ll partner with different teams within Talent and across the organization to ensure a seamless end to end process, particularly the process at transition points such as onboarding.
- A minimum of 4+ years of work experience with 2+ years’ experience in a Talent function
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Positive influencer with a strong sense of ownership and initiative
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, with advanced skills in Excel)
- Track record of successful project completion and innovation
- Experience with advanced ATS systems
- Bachelors Degree
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents