Talent Acquisition Operations Partner
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1316539
What you'll do at
As a Talent Acquisition Operations Partner, you will be responsible for solving hiring challenges through system and process driven solutions. You’ll need to understand every aspect of the hiring process and be a resource regarding all Talent Acquisition Operations topics. It’s your role to support the end-to-end hiring process that will be followed by associates and the business within your area of focus. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, and be comfortable challenging convention. You’ll partner with a core group of Talent Acquisition Operations subject-matter experts to design and execute on projects, process improvement and the associated change management.
- You’ll partner with the TA leader and Recruiters in your space to understand all of their hiring processes and operational needs.
- You’ll partner with the core TA Ops team to find and design the best solutions and follow their guidance for implementation.
- You’ll provide data and insights to influence decision making and provide proactive solutions.
- You’ll be active in facilitating alignment of objectives, work and communications across the team that you support by working closely with the TA Ops pillars.
- You will solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines.
You’re an operationally driven person that delivers, you have and can implement ideas with a positive attitude. You have a passion for Talent Acquisition. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change.
- A minimum of 3+ years of work experience with 2+ years’ experience in a Talent function
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Positive influencer with a strong sense of ownership and initiative
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, with advanced skills in Excel)
- Track record of successful project completion and innovation
- Experience with advanced ATS systems
- Bachelors Degree
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents