Site Merchandising Specialist - Structured Data
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1304230
What you'll do at
As a Site Merchandising Specialist – Structured Data, you are responsible for creating a best in class customer experience through effective site merchandising strategies and execution. You will be directly responsible for optimizing the site experience by leveraging analytics, comp research and industry best practices to improve Walmart’s structured data for several product categories. Creativity and agility will be paramount as you identify retail trends, synthesize information from multiple touch points and create business solutions in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Merchandising and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans to improve customer experience and conversion.
- Maintains a strong vision for future site improvements driven by passion for delighting our customers.
- Exhibits strong aptitude of competitive landscape and leverages to drive business improvements.
- Develops and plans strategies for product attribution to improve the results in product listing (shelf) and Walmart search.
- Sets prioritizes and established deadlines with off-shore team and catalog team to implement attribute strategies and improve structured data quality.
- Understands customer feedback, analyzes trends and develops insights about buyer group preferences and buying patterns to optimize customer experience and drive category performance.
- Works closely with Category Management & Category Marketing teams to identify any gaps or needs with site capabilities as they relate to structured data and follows up with corresponding product teams to implement fixes and enhancements.
- Encourages an environment of operational excellence and flawless execution to achieve a best in class site experience.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in consumer-focused e-commerce environment
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Keen attention to detail
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Prior Site Merchandising or structured data experience
- Ability to “be the customer” in order to improve site experiences.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents