Associate Marketing Specialist - Media
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1293121
What you'll do at
What you’ll do at Jet.com
The Associate Marketing Specialist on the Media Marketing team is responsible for helping to drive Jet customer acquisition and retention via display advertising. You will partner with various members of the marketing organization to shape the media strategy and be responsible for executing on the plan.
Challenges you’ll be tackling
The Media Marketing team at Jet combines analytical skill with marketing expertise to help drive Jet’s rapid growth. We’re looking for a highly motivated, quantitative-minded individual who is passion about learning and contributing to a world-class team with large budgets, and highly aggressive growth goals.
As an Associate Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for helping to efficiently scale a multi-million-dollar marketing budget to meet ROI goals utilizing programmatic display.
You will have significant exposure to campaign strategy, tactical optimization, analytics, reporting, and broader company objectives. This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to build a career in direct response marketing, and loves to blend analytic rigor with creative strategy to build high-impact marketing programs.
- Work with the Display team to coordinate aspects of ad campaign fulfillment from campaign scheduling, to trafficking, ad testing & implementation, through campaign completion.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure full delivery, proper budget pacing, performance to benchmarks and communicate results internally.
- Work with the Display Team to build out a strategy that hits our CAC goals, with an eye on customer LTV, and execute on the tactical roadmap.
- Identify areas of improvement by staying atop of the latest trends, new ad formats/serving methodologies and nuances related to display marketing
- 1-3+ years of experience in a highly analytical and/or strategic role.
- Familiarity with digital CPM campaign types, targeting, and metrics
- Understanding of current attribution models and methodologies
- Understanding of relevant ad tech, such as rich media, standard display ads.
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record.
- Familiarity with Media Math T1, Google Display Network, or DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Enthusiasm and experience in ecommerce and consumer marketplaces
- Fun and quirky - we like unique people!
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents