- Location BRONX, NY
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1277571
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
The ideal candidate will possess experience in typical workforce management disciplines: scheduling, RTA, intermediate level reporting skills, and experience optimizing manpower in contact center environments. The ideal candidate would also support and own proactive tactical workforce management responses to address service level challenges. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations that require immediate real time intervention, as well as short term scheduling management and planning.
- Develop and implement comprehensive and consistent strategies, tools, and processes related to workforce planning.
- Produce accurate long, medium, and short-term headcount forecasts and reports on anticipated work volume and capacity across all departments.
- Monitor intraday performance of call volume and staffing levels across multiple departments, to ensure ongoing service performance is maintained, identifying and responding to periods which require remediation tactics (e.g. adjusting schedules, canceling offline activates, posting extra hours).
- Monitor, record, and escalate real-time schedule adherence impacts; including tardiness, absenteeism, and other schedule deviations.
- Coordinate with outsourced service providers daily, to ensure staffing performance is meeting or exceeding acceptable standards.
- Maintain and track accurate records of PTO accruals, attendance, and time off usage via Workforce Management system.
- Provide feedback, analysis and reporting of relevant trends, such as: call performance stats, call arrival patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates and resource allocation.
- Support salaried hiring through candidates reach-outs and scheduling phone screens.
- Implement and execute Jet Flex.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and we are even more committed to working with you to make that happen. Depending on the type of job, you will be required to engage in physical warehouse activities with or without reasonable accommodation. These activities include the following:
- Lifting and moving material up to 49 pounds each.
- Bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Frequent walking in the building and around area; facilities are over a quarter mile in length.
- Standing and walking for up to 10-12 hours a day.
- Ascending and descending ladders, stairs, and gangways safely and without limitation
- You have a completed bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of FC experience.
- You are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- You take ownership in your work and team and are available to work overtime during Jet’s peak holiday season and as needed year-round. In addition, you are flexible to work on any type of assigned shift (nights, weekends, etc.).
- You pride yourself in leading others; you have direct management experience and have been responsible for your employees’ performance.
- You have an eye for efficiency and have experience identifying and executing process improvement initiatives.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Operations, or a related field.
- You have over 3 years of management experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment.
- You have the ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, and when given a deadline you know how to motivate yourself and meet it.
- You don’t hesitate in public speaking or writing a paper. You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You enjoy analytical work and using data to provide thought-provoking and workable solutions. You typically volunteer to lead projects and help your team achieve goals. You have a track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- You like adventures and taking risks. You are willing to relocate to any of our sites in the country with the assistance provided.
- You see value in long term thinking and large scale impact to a company. You have interest in developing a long-term career through assignments in multiple operational buildings across the nation.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents