Manager, Fashion Acquisition Marketing (Walmart.com)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1276320
What you'll do at
What you'll do
About the Job
The Retail Marketing team owns the go-to-market strategy for categories and seasonal moments on Walmart.com. Partnering with the Retail team (category “CEO”’s), we (category “CMO”’s) build and execute innovative marketing plans based on our deep understanding of our customer’s needs and shopping missions by category. We’re charged with driving customer acquisition, retention, and profitability for the fashion category in support of our mission: to make Walmart.com a credible destination for fashion.
As the Manager of Fashion Marketing, you’ll be responsible for developing, evolving, and executing the Fashion marketing strategy on Walmart.com. You will have the unique and exciting role of leading marketing for some of our key partnerships and campaigns. You will liaise heavily with cross-functional partners (Marketing Channels, Analytics, Creative Services, Site Merchandising, Editorial, Business Development, etc.) to develop and execute integrated marketing plans and measure their success.
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, creative, and organized marketer who has a proven track record in growing businesses and is able to jump in and make an immediate impact.
- Build, track, and monitor marketing campaigns and performance; manage campaigns and create and track to forecast and budget.
- Leverage internal creative teams and agencies to build breakthrough creative to drive adoption and growth.
- Partner with internal and external leaders (design, merchandising, editorial, site ops, business development, and senior executives) to deliver on cross-functional marketing campaigns with tight timelines, high visibility, and material impact.
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer habits in fashion (online and offline) and act as an internal advocate for innovative solutions and marketing campaigns that will acquire and retain the best customers.
- Ideate on and share results cross-functionally, constantly. Act as ambassador for Fashion marketing across Walmart.com cross-functional teams.
- Establish and maintain expert knowledge of the latest innovations and opportunities impacting the marketing landscape and our partners.
- Obtain deep category knowledge to help drive category growth at scale and influence marketing-adjacent decisions (pricing, product launches, merchandising, assortment, curation, packaging, design). Collaborate heavily with Retail category teams.
- Manage relationships with business partners within the Retail organization to ensure alignment on goals and visibility into Marketing’s impact; identify and seek approval to attack new opportunities.
You’re a marketer with deep knowledge of and passion for retail (specifically ecomm) and fashion. You love to take risks and enjoy working collaboratively to create a vision and then execute on that vision. You have a deep understanding of various marketing levers and how to use them to drive growth and profitability in ecommerce. You have a creative eye, can write a killer creative brief, and know a winning ad campaign when you see it. You also live for data, could spend hours getting lost in a spreadsheet, and can turn your analysis into tangible insights and strategies (and then implement them). You are never satisfied with the status quo and are constantly looking to learn, grow, and innovate. You live and breathe marketing and can go from chatting about media plans to partnerships to brand strategy to site experience in one conversation. You’re a flexible team player. You have great business sense and know when to trust your gut. You’re customer obsessed and are passionate about fashion.
- 3+ years relevant experience in B2C ecommerce marketing. Fashion experience required.
- Experience in both direct response and brand marketing. Knowledge of marketing disciplines: acquisition, retention, brand, media, creative, content, product marketing and partnerships.
- Proven leadership and people development skills, as well as experience working and influencing cross functionally.
- Expertise in leveraging digital marketing, social, mobile, and new media to engage customers and transform brand and customer experience.
- Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, make quick decisions and measure impact to the business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Sharp creative eye, experience testing and learning messaging and creative.
- Risk-taker, comfortable in fast-paced environment; go-getter, capable of managing multiple projects, priorities.
- Knowledge of and interest in ecommerce customer behavior, retail, and fashion in particular.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record. MBA preferred.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents