Associate Director, CRM Marketing - Fashion (Walmart.com)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1276293
What you'll do at
What you'll do
About the Job
The Retail Marketing team owns the go-to-market strategy for categories and seasonal moments on Walmart.com. Partnering with the Retail team (category “CEO”’s), we (category “CMO”’s) build and execute innovative marketing plans based on our deep understanding of our customer’s needs and shopping missions by category. We’re charged with driving customer acquisition, retention, and profitability for the fashion category in support of our mission: to make Walmart.com a credible destination for fashion.
As the Associate Director of Fashion Marketing CRM, you will be responsible for the overall strategy and implementation of our lifecycle marketing campaigns; planning, designing and implementing the welcome, nurture, retention and loyalty programs, evaluating the effectiveness of the programs, and ensuring integration across departments. Working with the relevant stakeholders across category marketing, creative and product management and the CRM channel team, this position will lead the strategy and build of nurturing programs for Walmart’s customers.
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, creative, and organized marketer who has a proven track record in growing businesses and is able to jump in and make an immediate impact.
- Build, implement, monitor and improve Walmart’s email marketing strategy
- Create and prioritize development of email trigger campaigns
- Create customer targeting and segmentation strategies
- Define and optimize key performance metrics and prepare relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report up to senior management
- Develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize CRM programs, emails, landing pages, and complete campaigns
- Plan, forecast and evolve fashion email calendar in partnership with Editorial team and lead category merchants
- Leverage internal creative teams and agencies to build breakthrough creative to drive adoption and growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer habits in fashion (online and offline) and act as an internal advocate for innovative solutions and marketing campaigns that will acquire and retain the best customers.
- Ideate on and share results cross-functionally, constantly. Act as ambassador for Fashion marketing across Walmart.com cross-functional teams.
- Establish and maintain expert knowledge of the latest innovations and opportunities impacting the marketing landscape and our partners.
- Manage relationships with business partners within the Retail organization to ensure alignment on goals and visibility into Marketing’s impact; identify and seek approval to attack new opportunities.
You’re a seasoned marketer with deep knowledge of and passion for retail (specifically ecomm) and fashion. You love to take risks and enjoy working collaboratively to create a vision and then execute on that vision. You have a deep understanding of various marketing levers and how to use them to drive customer lifetime value. You also live for data, could spend hours getting lost in a spreadsheet, and can turn your analysis into tangible insights and strategies (and then implement them). You are never satisfied with the status quo and are constantly looking to learn, grow, and innovate. You’re a flexible team player. You have great business sense and know when to trust your gut. You’re customer obsessed.
- 8+ years in ecommerce and / or retention marketing
- Knowledge of marketing disciplines: acquisition, retention, brand, media, creative, content, product marketing and partnerships.
- Proven leadership and people development skills, as well as experience working and influencing cross functionally.
- Expertise in CRM and customer lifetime value.
- Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, make quick decisions and measure impact to the business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Sharp creative eye, experience testing and learning messaging and creative.
- Risk-taker, comfortable in fast-paced environment; go-getter, capable of managing multiple projects, priorities.
- Knowledge of and interest in ecommerce customer behavior, retail, and fashion in particular.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record. MBA preferred.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents