Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition - Executive Recruiting
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1274938
What you'll do at
The Sr Manager, Executive Recruiting will partner with our HR Business Partners and Executive Leadership to attract and hire exceptional executive level talent into a rapidly evolving, Fortune 1 company. This person’s contribution will enable the business to meet and exceed objectives. The position will be located in Hoboken, NJ.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Executive Recruiting:
- Manage full cycle, direct hire recruiting for Sr. Director and above roles for Walmart US eCommerce, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the executive leadership team, external search partners when appropriate, candidates and external community organizations to create a partnership that yields success, trust, and credibility.
- Provide compelling value proposition to potential candidates about the company and opportunities in our organization.
- Interpret the business requirements and translate them into successful recruitment solutions.
- Provide an executive search-grade experience and serve as a talent advisor to our business to manage our dependency on external partners.
- Lead candidates through the recruiting processes and manage the internal steps in a way that provides a consumer-grade candidate experience
- Search Firm Management: Work with Managers and Business Partners to determine when the need is appropriate to engage a firm, develop and follow process for selection, and maintain preferred list of firms by function and performance. Continuously benchmark the market for best firm offerings within our competitive market.
- Networking & Sourcing: Source and interview to create a pipeline of candidates passively seeking a better opportunity. Innovate on ways to build an executive level talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues for dynamic senior level talent.
- Identify, attract and introduce the best and most diverse talent in the marketplace using honed knowledge of the market; evaluate and prepare background profiles for review.
- Develop a network through industry contacts, associations and hiring executives to help identify and source qualified leaders.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Leverage the internet, social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Partner with Executive Recruiting, Executive Compensation and HR Business Partners in New Jersey, San Bruno, and Bentonville, particularly in regard to officer level hires.
- Manage executive referrals (both executive Level and any referrals from executives), passive/exploratory candidates, and global transfers.
- Work in a highly collaborative manner bringing a positive, lean-forward, can-do attitude as part of a dynamic, committed, passionate and conscientious team.
- 8+ years’ experience recruiting leadership talent
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communications and organizational skills
- Good judgment and executive presence and the ability to interface effectively with and advise senior executives
- Comprehensive behavioral-based interviewing and candidate assessment experience
- Strong consultative skills to partner with hiring managers and convert candidates
- Demonstrated experience using market intelligence to connect with top talent
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents