Category Assistant, Women's Maternity and Activewear
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1274924
What you'll do at
As Category Assistant, you’ll manage the acquisition, coordination, and tracking of your category item pages and shelves across our Walmart eCommerce platforms (Walmart.com, Jet.com) for our fashion business. You will be responsible for PO management, item set-up, RHID clean up, sample management, and site maintenance and will be an important part of our fashion strategy.
- Play a critical role in moving receipts to help decrease inventory levels; extend/cancel POs and cancel/pushing out delivery dates.
- Reconcile checklists – ensure orders are placed and POs are receipted in full. Partner with Order Specialist on dropping and tracking POs.
- Reconcile key items by making sure they are all accounted for, confirming open POs, and finding missing products.
- Lead, organize, and train on the new publishing process by deep-diving into the disconnect between old systems and new; in relation mainly to publishing which includes ways to view accurate quantity, display statuses, and imagery issues.
- Support with item set up.
- Play a critical role with site maintenance including cleaning up the site and giving our customer a well curated experience. Manage site maintenance log for your category and update it daily with issues and resolutions.
- Lead RHID and sample management efforts.
- Play a role in vendor management by trouble shooting emails from buyers and suppliers.
- 1+ years of experience in merchandising, customer service, project coordination, or administrative capacity.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents