- Location BRONX, NY
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1254596
What you'll do at
About the Job
The Learning Coordinator works with Operations Managers, Process Managers, to coordinate all training related activities for the site. The individual in this position will provide high-level program facilitation and administrative management.
- Facilitates training related programs.
- Coordinates training sessions based on site needs.
- Owns tracking and providing post training debriefs to the site operations teams and the Learning Team.
- Drives the execution of all learning related audits and supports any operational audit initiatives.
- Tracks performance and supports any identified retraining opportunities.
- Audits Powered Industrial Equipment Training program and trainer standard work if applicable.
- Supports Area Readiness/Standard work programs for the site.
- Develops and tracks effectiveness of training programs. Monitor adherence to the established training programs to ensure standard work in the training programs.
- Seeks ongoing skill development on an ongoing basis (i.e., participating and conducting skill classes, cross-training, etc.).
- Documents feedback and audit results to help the learning department identify strengths as well as area of improvement.
- Assesses development needs for individuals and groups.
- Understands workflow and daily production goals.
- Solve problems, reacting quickly and productively, serving as a resource for specific problems and undertaking the appropriate steps to resolve.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks.
- Maintains a positive attitude and presence on the floor.
- Facilitates and presents to groups of up to 50 people in a class, including participants at the managerial level.
- BA or 2+ year of experience in related field.
- Proficiency in computer usage, email, MS Office Suite.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Experience delivering training/information to peers, hourly associates, and senior management, both individually and in groups.
- Experience delivering messages related to performance.
- Ability to give and receive feedback effectively.
- Evidence of ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- Desire to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment.
- Previous Kaizen/Continuous Improvement experience.
- Willingness to work different shifts.
- Facilitation skills – teaching, presenting, training.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents