- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1245163
What you'll do at
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
· Responsible for the creation, prioritization, and implementation of functional specs, PRDs and business justification docs and product roadmaps
· Interfaces with vendors, partners, and clients on technical and project matters from project initiation through delivery
· Organizes cross-functional activities ensuring that the program/project is completed on schedule and within budget constraints.
· Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Product Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
· Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a specific product within a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
· Drives the product discovery process
· Understands and builds various data models to identify trends in the data
· Understands analytical and machine learning models for predictions
· Supports product implementation and deployment
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
· Five years of experience in product management, business consulting, or related field
· Experience in the ad tech or advertising industry
· Demonstrates a high level of Product empathy for consumers of the Product.
· Experience in building digital products, with proficiency in creating precise and crisp specs/PRDs for the development team.
· Adept at building products using the Agile mode of Product development.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents